Our Foundations Program is designed to get you started enjoying the benefits of martial arts training right away.
- Foundations is about fundamentals! The most IMPORTANT skills NOT the most basic!
- You DO NOT have to be “in shape” to join.
- Your training will be fun so that learning is easy.
In your first class you will learn about our unique training principles:
- Non-attribute based training to develop skills that work against bigger, stronger opponents.
- Progressive resistance to learn safely and quickly.
These principles of training guarantee that you will improve quickly and safely. The confidence you develop will be based on the knowledge of what you’ve actually done in class with your partners not on some fantasy dance or esoteric technique.
Combat Athlete Program (CAP)
The Combat Athlete Program (CAP) is available to students who have completed the Foundations Program for the respective discipline in which they train. Athletes with previous MMA or martial arts experience who have trained elsewhere should discuss participation with coaches.
- CAP Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) – The CAP BJJ program is for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu students who have graduated from our Foundations classes. Training emphasizes active grappling with opponents as well as further mastery of the fundamental mechanics of BJJ.
- CAP Boxing/Muay Thai – The CAP Boxing/Muay Thai Program is designed for Boxing/Muay Thai students who wish to participate in more active sparring and drilling. Students spar with protective gear and work drills on mitts and pads to develop a striking style that focuses on their strengths, while fine tuning areas where improvement is needed. The goal: to help the athlete develop a sharp delivery system based on solid fundamentals that will give them “game” in the ring, cage or street.
- MMA Comp Team – MMA Comp Team offers high-level training in the fundamental aspects of mixed martial arts: standup, the clinch, ground and wrestling. This program is for students who have completed Foundations training in BJJ and at least one of the striking disciplines (Boxing or Muay Tha). Particular emphasis is given to live drills that enable students to enter a competitive event or a self-defense situation with confidence in their skills.